You can make a gift to Children of Bellevue by choosing one of the following:
- Use the “Donate” button to donate online through PayPal or with a credit card.
- Use the donation form: Print and fill in the information then mail or fax it to Children of Bellevue with your check or credit card information. You can download the donation form here.
- Call Children of Bellevue at (212) 562-4130 and become a monthly supporter, talk about estate planning, or provide your credit card information over the telephone for a single donation.
Make a tax-deductible donation by clicking the button below:
- Gift and Estate Planning
- Give an Honorary or Memorial Gift
- Donations of Gifts or Services
- Make a gift of appreciated stock
If you own appreciated stock it may be more advantageous to donate it than making an outright cash gift, because you do not have to pay capital gains tax on the increase in the value of the stock. You will generally also receive an income tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock at the time of the gift. Appreciated securities may be deducted at their fair market value up to 30% of your adjusted gross income. If you cannot use the full deduction in the first year, the extra contribution may be carried over for up to five years.
Children of Bellevue is recognized by the IRS as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation; therefore, all contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Gifts to Children of Bellevue are acknowledged in various categories. Read more on our Benefits Page.
For more information, please call (212) 562-4130